- Types of breast implants
- The most important benefits of breast augmentation using implants:
- Who should consider breast augmentation using implants?
- Breast augmentation using implants is acceptable:
- How to prepare for the surgery?
- The course of breast augmentation using implants
- Instructions after the treatment:
- Health contraindications for the procedure
- Gallery: before and after
- Elite Clinic
- Make an appointment for medical examination
Attractive breasts for many women are a source of pride and one of the most important guarantors of the sense of femininity. Breast augmentation using implants can change their size and shape. The techniques of breast augmentation become more modern, safer and this type of surgery becomes more and more popular every year. The women who experience great psychological discomfort associated with imperfection of their breasts are the best candidates for the surgery.
Types of breast implants
- anatomical (used in the correction of saggy and asymmetrical breasts)
- round (used to make breast fuller)
- filled with saline
- filled with silicone gel
The most important benefits of breast augmentation using implants
- improving the shape, size, firmness of the breast
- improvement of self-esteem
- the surgery does not affect the diagnosis of breast diseases, including cancer
Who should consider breast augmentation using implants?
- breast asymmetry
- underdevelopment of one or both breasts
- tubular breast
- or who wants to improve the shape and size of breasts after pregnancy
- who wants to improve the shape and size of the breast
- who need a breast reconstruction
Breast augmentation using implants is acceptable:
- when women have reached sexual maturity
- when the breasts did not develop
- when woman is during puberty
- when women lost mammary gland tissue due to feeding
How to prepare for the surgery?
- On the day of the surgery, the patient should be on an empty stomach and on the day before the surgery, the patient should apply an easily digestible diet.
- Two weeks before breast augmentation, the patient should stop smoking and taking medicines that affect blood coagulability
- The surgery should be performed between the 7th and the 12th day of the menstrual cycle
- The patient should do blood tests ordered by your doctor
The course of breast augmentation using implants
The surgery is performed under general anesthesia, in the presence of an anaesthesiologist. The cuts are made in the underarm area, in the sulcus of breast and around nipple. The length of cuts does not exceed five centimeters. The implant is placed under the pectoral muscle so it is completely impalpable. Breast augmentation surgery requires three days of hospitalization. Convalescence process usually lasts from few to several days. The patient may return to work not earlier than after two weeks. During the first weeks, the breasts may be more severe and slightly swollen they will look normally after some time. The same applies to the postoperative scar that will also become softer and less visible over time.
Instructions after the treatment:
- regular, annual ultrasound examinations
Health contraindications for the procedure
- vascular bleeding disorders
- blood coagulation disorders
Gallery: before and after
For over ten years, the ELITE team has been trying to help our patients in making their dreams come true, feel the pride of them and their bodies.
However, it is worth to remember: when you make a decision about the plastic surgery, it is worth to know that it may have a significant impact on your body because it is a serious treatment.
Elite Clinic offers you professional and comprehensive services in plastic surgery and body shaping. Our clinic offers various plastic surgeries in the UK. We help our patients to deal with their body distortions, diseases, etc. We are specialised in breast plastic surgery (breast augmentation involves using implants and the patient’s own fat tissue), lipofilling and liposuction (we use the Slim Lipo method – there is no need for general anesthesia). Our specialists have many years of experience that allows them to perform even the most complex surgeries.
- The most modern equipment
- Convenient working hours
- No queues
- We operate in Warsaw
- Many years of experience
- Treatment of hyperhidrosis using the MiraDry method