- The most important benefits of laser hair removal:
- An indication to laser hair removal is excessive, disfiguring, causing problems in the everyday life hair in following body parts:
- How to prepare for laser hair removal?
- The course of laser hair removal
- After laser hair removal, patients
- Health contraindications for the treatment
- Elite Clinic
- Make an appointment for medical examination
Excessive hair growth is a problem that women and men are equally struggling with. It is not only an aesthetic defect but it also reduces the everyday life comfort, social functioning and the sense of attractiveness. It is sometimes the source of many complexes. Laser hair removal is one of the most effective, long-lasting and satisfying methods of dealing with this problem. Almost everyone can use it but it is worth remembering that the light, red and grey hair colours are less susceptible to the laser beam. The type of complexion also matters – people who have a very dark complexion may notice some skin colour changes.
The most important benefits of laser hair removal
- properly selected laser power minimizes the risk of side effects
- weakening of the hair structure
- saving time – there is no need to remove hair frequently
- a satisfying look
- slowing hair regrowth
- greater comfort in life and hygiene
- reducing the hair amount
An indication to laser hair removal is excessive, disfiguring, causing problems in the everyday life hair in following body parts:
- bikinis and intimate zones
- as well as in endocrine disorders
How to prepare for laser hair removal?
- one day before treatment, the hair should be removed at the place of depilation
- one month before the treatment, the patient should stop the mechanical and chemical methods of depilation
- on the day of the treatment, the body should be hydrated properly.
The course of laser hair removal:
Precision of laser allows heating the hair follicles (that are responsible for hair production) without destroying nearby cells. Due to long hair grown process (anagen, catagen, telogen), the treatment requires several repetitions. Then the patient is sure that every hair has been evenly reduced. The date of the next treatments is determined based on the hair growth cycle. The treatment is associated with a small pain that can be effectively eliminated by painkiller ointment. The duration of laser hair removal treatment depends on the hair and its size.
After laser hair removal, patients:
- cannot sunbathe for at least two weeks
- should not use antiperspirants
- should use sunscreens protect from UVA
Health contraindications for the treatment:
- very light hair color
- taking medicines, photosensitizing preparations
- infectious and viral changes at the place of depilation
For over ten years, the ELITE team has been trying to help our patients in making their dreams come true, feel the pride of them and their bodies.
However, it is worth to remember: when you make a decision about the plastic surgery, it is worth to know that it may have a significant impact on your body because it is a serious treatment.
Elite Clinic offers you professional and comprehensive services in plastic surgery and body shaping. Our clinic offers various plastic surgeries in the UK. We help our patients to deal with their body distortions, diseases, etc. We are specialised in breast plastic surgery (breast augmentation involves using implants and the patient’s own fat tissue), lipofilling and liposuction (we use the Slim Lipo method – there is no need for general anesthesia). Our specialists have many years of experience that allows them to perform even the most complex surgeries.
- The most modern equipment
- Convenient working hours
- No queues
- We operate in Warsaw
- Many years of experience
- Treatment of hyperhidrosis using the MiraDry method