Traditional liposuction is not a method free of imperfections. For the patient, it means severe pain and the possibility of side effects. The achieved effect is also far from perfection and the convalescence time is quite long. All these imperfections have been eliminated in the modern Body Jet® liposuction method. Its distinguishing feature is the application of WAL (water-jet assisted liposuction) that is much more effective, safer and less painful. The effects are immediate and the convalescence period is very short. A distinctive feature of the Body Jet® method is the highest precision and the ability to reduce even several kilograms of body fat. During one surgery, it is possible to model several parts of the body. The surgery is performed on the hips, lower and upper parts of the abdomen, thighs, knees, arms and chin. During the surgery the patient is conscious and has constant contact with the doctor performing the surgery that allows to model of the body more precisely.
The most important benefits of Body Jet® liposuction
- no cuts and no surgical scars
- no anaesthesia
- short convalescence period
- less pain in comparison to using other methods
- the possibility of using tissue to model other parts of the body
- immediate effects
- precise, local reduction of body fat
- effortless profile modelling.
Who should consider Body Jet® liposuction?
- If you have local excess of adipose tissue located in: abdomen, thighs, hips, knees, arms, waist
- If you need the implantation of collected cells into a different place on the body.
The course of Body Jet® liposuction
During using the WAL method, the adipose tissue is removed using a special solution that is injected subcutaneously with a cannula. The big advantage of this method is also the fact that the solution does not damage blood vessels or nerves. Body Jet® liposuction does not actually cause swelling or hematoma and pain is relieved by local anaesthesia.
Instructions after the treatment:
- physical activity is possible at least 2 days after the surgery
- after one week you should go to a follow up visit
- you must wear compression garments for 2-6 weeks,
- sports practicing and doing exercise is possible only when the patient does
- not feel any discomfort while doing the sports
- absorbent dressings should be used during the first days.
Health contraindications for the surgery
- heart diseases
- kidney failure
- liver failure
- blood coagulation disorders
For over ten years, the ELITE team has been trying to help our patients in making their dreams come true, feel the pride of them and their bodies.
However, it is worth to remember: when you make a decision about the plastic surgery, it is worth to know that it may have a significant impact on your body because it is a serious treatment.
Elite Clinic offers you professional and comprehensive services in plastic surgery and body shaping. Our clinic offers various plastic surgeries in the UK. We help our patients to deal with their body distortions, diseases, etc. We are specialised in breast plastic surgery (breast augmentation involves using implants and the patient’s own fat tissue), lipofilling and liposuction (we use the Slim Lipo method – there is no need for general anesthesia). Our specialists have many years of experience that allows them to perform even the most complex surgeries.
- The most modern equipment
- Convenient working hours
- No queues
- We operate in Warsaw
- Many years of experience
- Treatment of hyperhidrosis using the MiraDry method