- The most important benefits of The SLIM LIPO™ 3D body sculpting laser by Palomar:
- The SLIM LIPO™ 3D body sculpting laser by Palomar is excess of fat placed in:
- How to prepare for the treatment?
- The course of SLIM LIPO™ 3D body sculpting laser by Palomar
- Instructions after the treatment:
- Health contraindications for the surgery:
- Gallery: before and after
- Elite Clinic
- Make an appointment for medical examination
According to the large majority of doctors specializing in aesthetic medicine, liposuction is considered to be the safest method currently. In addition, it is the most effective method, especially in body shaping. The treatment does not take long and it is painless thanks to the innovative method of dissolving and sucking out of an adipose tissue by special aspirator.
The most important benefits of The SLIM LIPO™ 3D body sculpting laser by Palomar:
- there is no need of general anaesthesia
- it gives better results thanks to 924 nm wavelength and selective interaction
- it reaches hard-to-reach areas
- it is characterized by low invasiveness
- it allows the patients to return to daily activities immediately
- the healing is much faster
- it firms and smooths the skin
- it allows you to get flat stomach, shapely thighs and firm buttocks
- it provides a shorter duration of the treatment.
The SLIM LIPO™ 3D body sculpting laser by Palomar is excess of fat placed in:
How to prepare for the treatment?
- the patient should do blood tests ordered by the doctor
- the patient should discontinue taking drugs affecting blood coagulability
- it is required smoking restriction for at least two weeks before surgery
The course of SLIM LIPO™ 3D body sculpting laser by Palomar
SLIM LIPO™ 3D body sculpting laser by Palomar method consists of uniformly heating then fusing and later sucking up of adipose tissue by an ultra thin probe inserted punctually under the skin. The use of two laser wavelengths provides the most effective results. The treatment lasts for a shorter time and it is more effective- the lipids contained in the adipose tissue are released and sucked out. Laser is precise and it will not damage other tissues. In addition, the 975 nm laser wave enhances and rebuilds the collagen fibres. Immediately after the surgery, the patient wears special compression garments that should be worn for a few weeks after the surgery. It prevents from the “sagging skin” effect. The Slimlipo surgery usually lasts about an hour and it is performed under local anaesthesia then the patient can return home.
Instructions after the treatment:
- The patient should wear compression garments for a few weeks
- Within the first months after the surgery, the patient should avoid sun rays.
Health contraindications for the surgery:
- Heart diseases
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Kidney failure
- Liver failure
- Serious infections
- Blood coagulation disorders
Gallery: before and after
For over ten years, the ELITE team has been trying to help our patients in making their dreams come true, feel the pride of them and their bodies.
However, it is worth to remember: when you make a decision about the plastic surgery, it is worth to know that it may have a significant impact on your body because it is a serious treatment.
Elite Clinic offers you professional and comprehensive services in plastic surgery and body shaping. Our clinic offers various plastic surgeries in the UK. We help our patients to deal with their body distortions, diseases, etc. We are specialised in breast plastic surgery (breast augmentation involves using implants and the patient’s own fat tissue), lipofilling and liposuction (we use the Slim Lipo method – there is no need for general anaesthesia). Our specialists have many years of experience that allows them to perform even the most complex surgeries.
- The most modern equipment
- Convenient working hours
- No queues
- We operate in Warsaw
- Many years of experience
- Treatment of hyperhidrosis using the MiraDry method